Support Our Food Program
Over the course of a year, Community Care of West Niagara will acquire and distribute over 110,000 lbs. of nutritious food for empty cupboards.
Why Support the Food Program?
CCWN provides emergency food to an average of 350 families per month who are living below the poverty line in West Niagara. Families can come once per calendar month for their perishable and non-perishable grocery pickup, and once per week for perishable items such as fresh produce and bread.
Volunteer for this program
If you're interested in volunteering for this program, please complete the form below.
Make a Monetary Contribution
Most financial donations qualify for a charitable tax receipt with minimum contributions. CCWN issues charitable tax receipts for donations $20 and over. Donate now »
Donate Food & Personal Care Items
- Dairy products such as milk, cheese and butter
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Canned foods such as meats, stews, chilli, chunky soups and sauces
- Canned tuna, salmon, turkey, chicken and ham
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Hamburger Helper
- Pasta and rice (not Side Kicks items)
- Peanut butter and jam
- Drinks - Juice boxes, bottled juice, bottled water, coffee and tea
- Pudding cups and apple sauce
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, soy sauce)
- Salad dressing
- Baby formula and diapers – larger sizes and pull-ups, wipes
- Shampoo, body wash, shaving accessories, deodorant
- Kleenex, toilet paper
Questions about our programs? Looking to Volunteer?
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today.