Support Our Christmas Hampers Program
With your help, we will distribute over 180 Christmas Hampers to our families during this emotional and expensive time of year.
How You Can Help
Make a Monetary Contribution
When you make a donation over $10 you will receive a charitable tax receipt through canadahelps.org. Your tax receipt will be issued and emailed immediately.
Steps to Sponsor a Christmas Hamper
- Complete the form below or contact us to establish the size of family you would like to sponsor. The specific family profile you choose (in consultation with staff) will be unique to the needs of that family. A financial investment of $75 -100 per person in the household is recommended. If you are a corporation looking to sponsor multiple families, please contact us.
- Shop and assemble the new items for your special sponsor family! We respectfully request you consider the following sponsorship guidelines:
- Grocery investment - $50-75 per person in household
- Christmas gift investment - $30-40 per child (0-18 years)
- Flexible gift investment - Optional for each adult
- We encourage you to include a combination of groceries, gift cards, and new gifts wrapped up festively. This allows you as a sponsor to enjoy the shopping and selection process, and also allows the recipient to participate in some purchasing choices for their special Christmas!
- CCWN staff will provide suggestions when you select your family in step 1.
- Please clearly identify your Christmas Hamper Profile #.
- Deliver the granted Christmas Hamper to Community Care West Niagara by Tuesday, December 15th 2015.
We will gratefully receive any donations at the rear receiving door of the CCWN building, Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. Please let us know you are bringing a donation by honking your horn as you pass the Office Door located along the driveway.
Register to Sponsor a Christmas Hamper
Questions about our programs? Looking to Volunteer?
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today.