EVERY BOWL FULL ~ A Covid-Friendly Fundraiser
Every Bowl Full Covid Friendly Event Details:
As a “guest” of Every Bowl Full, if you donate $100 (regular ticket price) to our non-event, you will receive:
- A Charitable Tax Receipt for the full amount of $100.
- Your name will be entered into a draw for a FREE Ticket to the next year’s in-person event.
- A chance of winning door prizes to be drawn during our Live Streamed Event on Facebook & YouTube, Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at 7pm. This would have been the traditional date of EBF’21.
- A BOWL FULL of amazing food, treats and goodies sourced from local businesses and restaurants hand-delivered by CCWN (within Lincoln) to your work or home address on either Friday, April 30 & Saturday May 1st.
- A socially distanced photo of you will be taken with your FULL bowl and then it will be compiled with the other non-attendees' and supporters' photos into a short video that will be released during our Live Streamed Event.
- Your name will be printed on a paper bowl facsimile to be displayed in the windows of both the Beamsville and the Vineland Public Libraries.
- You can also choose to donate 'In Honour' or 'In Memory' of someone and have their names on your printed bowl, or you can donate as a business and have your business name printed on the bowl.
As you may know, CCWN provides essential services and assistance to individuals and families in an effort to bridge their immediate needs on their journey to self-sufficiency. Our programs range from food and shelter security to emergency services and support that lead to the independence clients strive to achieve. We have been meeting the needs of the less advantaged in our community since 1967 and our fundamental values on which the agency was founded have not changed.
Events such as Every Bowl Full allows us to continue this vital work and we are truly grateful the generous financial support from donors who support our fundraising efforts.
Questions about our programs? Looking to Volunteer?
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today.