Community Care of West Niagara is always looking for people who want to give back to the Lincoln community.
Why Join Our Volunteer Family?
- Learn New Skills and Explore New Possibilities: Test new waters and grow in areas that aren’t part of your regular day.
- Use Your Skills in New Ways: Stretch and expand your reach and see what you’re capable of!
- Get to know your community: New to the area? Lived here all your life? Volunteer with us and gain new insight into the heartbeat of our community.
- Refresh, renew, and recharge your passion: Spend a little time pursuing a passion, and create positive change.
- Grow Your Network: Build relationships with people from a wide range of fields and professions.
What to Expect After Registering
Interested applicants will be invited to an information session where they will have an opportunity learn more about the organization, who we serve and why, volunteer positions, and have a tour of the facility start with.
Register as a Volunteer
Questions about our programs? Looking to Volunteer?
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today.