The Beamsville & District Lions Club 28th Annual Fall Food Drive in support of Community Care of West Niagara will be on Saturday September 23rd, 2017.
In 2016 our efforts raised awareness about hunger in our community, leveraged long time and new partnerships, engaged hundreds of volunteers, and infused over 25,000 pounds of food, personal, and household items into CCWN’s inventory in one day!
On behalf of the Beamsville & District Lions Club and Community Care of West Niagara, we invite you to become part of this great community effort. Below are a few ways you can become involved:
- Request a poster to place in your company, church, school, agency newsletter, website, and/or bulletin. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a digital copyAnnounce the event and opportunities to become involved during staff, group, faith, special interest group gatherings and meetings
- Advertise the Food Drive on any external signage you may have available during the weeks leading up to the eve
- Share and post on social media
- Gather a team (family, co-workers or club) to participate in food collection on the day of the Drive. We have opportunities in Vineland, Jordan, and Beamsville.
- Create a team (family, co-workers or club) to participate in food sorting on the day of the Drive. All items collected will be transport to CCWN in Beamsville for sorting and storage.
- Host a collection depot to provide an alternative for those who may not be able to donate on September 23rd.
- Sponsor or make a financial donation for the successful execution of our event.
Click on the links below for the forms to register as a Volunteer for the 28th Annual Food Drive!
DEADLINE for registration is Wednesday, September 20th. You can email or drop off your completed forms.