Prepare for Your Appointment
Please come to your appointment prepared with all of the necessary information and documents in hand. We appreciate you being prepared as it will help us serve you the best way possible.
Please bring the following items to your confidential appointment:
- Proof of Address
- Identification for all dependents living in your household: Health card, driver's license, birth certificate
- Proof of income for all individuals over the age of 18 living in your home: Last year's income tax return, pay stub, WSIB, EI, OW, CPP/OAS, ODSP, or income support
- Rent Receipt or Proof of Mortgage Payment
When you arrange your appointment, we will let you know if you are required to bring the following items:
- Child tax credit (if applicable)
- Bank statements (all accounts): Include at least the last 60 days of activity
- Bills: Hydro, gas, phone, cable, internet, credit cards - paid or unpaid
- Vehicle and/or home insurance payment
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today!
View Our Programs Contact Our Team Become A Volunteer