Support Our Angel Wish Program
With your help, we fulfill over 150 Angel Wishes for the little ones in our community.
Why Support the Angel Program
This program was initiated by the Beamsville Lionesses and has been embraced by our community. The foundation of this program is intended to fulfill a specific Christmas wish for a specific child who is registered with CCWN.
In 2021, CCWN was able to provide Angel gifts to our registered families' children. This was made possible by the generosity of our community members, local business and associations.
Make a Monetary Contribution
Most financial donations qualify for a charitable tax receipt with minimum contributions. CCWN issues charitable tax receipts for donations $20 and over. Donate now »
Steps to Sponsor an Angel Wish
1. Complete the form to the right or contact us to decide what child profile(s) you would like to sponsor.
A financial investment of $30-40 per Angel Wish granted is recommended. If you are a corporation looking to sponsor multiple families, please contact us.
2. Shop, assemble and wrap the new Angel Wish gift for your special sponsor child! We respectfully request you consider the following sponsorship guidelines:
- Angel wish gift investment - $30-40 per child (0-17 years)
- We encourage you to fulfill one of the two specific Angel Wishes the child has made. This allows you as a sponsor to enjoy the shopping and selection process, and also allows the parent to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the sparkle of Christmas Wonder will be possible for their child!
- CCWN staff will provide suggestions when you select your child in step 1.
3. Deliver the granted Angel Wish to Community Care West Niagara by Friday, December 2nd, 2022.
( Please clearly identify your Angel Wish Profile # on the gift as well as gender & age)
I want to Sponsor an Angel Wish
Questions about our programs? Looking to Volunteer?
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today!