Support Our Christmas Hampers Program
With your help, we will distribute over 160 Christmas Hampers to our families during this emotional and expensive time of year.
Why Support the Christmas Hamper Program?
The purpose of the hamper is to assist our families enter this year's Hamper Holiday season with a lighter heart by alleviating some of the emotional stress and extra costs that this time of year can bring.
In 2017 CCWN was able to provide over 160 families with Hampers filled with groceries, grocery gift cards, personal items and age appropriate toys for those 16 and younger. This program helps our clients through the holiday season. This community's generous donations help to lessen some of the pressure that our clients experience. The holiday season can be a very emotional and expensive time for all of us. Charitable contributions by our community are greatly appreciated.
Make a Monetary Contribution
Most financial donations qualify for a charitable tax receipt with minimum contributions. CCWN issues charitable tax receipts for donations $20 and over. Donate now »
Steps to Sponsor a Christmas Hamper
1. Complete the form to the right or contact us to establish the size of family you would like to sponsor.
The specific family profile you choose (in consultation with staff) will be unique to the needs of that family.
A financial investment of $75 -100 per person in the household is recommended. If you are a corporation looking to sponsor multiple families, please contact us.
2. Shop and assemble the new items for your special sponsor family! We respectfully request you consider the following sponsorship guidelines:
- Grocery investment - $50-75 per person in household
- Christmas gift investment - $30-40 per child (0-16 years)
- Flexible gift investment - Optional for each adult
- We encourage you to include a combination of groceries, gift cards, and new gifts wrapped up festively. This allows you as a sponsor to enjoy the shopping and selection process, and also allows the recipient to participate in some purchasing choices for their special Christmas!
- CCWN staff will provide suggestions when you select your family in step 1.
3. Deliver your Christmas Hamper to Community Care of West Niagara by Friday, December 7th 2018.
(Please clearly identify your Christmas Hamper Profile # on your hamper.)
We will gratefully receive any food donations at the rear receiving door of the CCWN building, Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. Please let us know you are bringing a donation by ringing the doorbell at receiving or stopping in at reception so we can meet you at the receiving area.
Register to Sponsor a Christmas Hamper
Questions about our programs? Looking to Volunteer?
Contact Community Care of West Niagara today.