Without personal identification, people can not access essential services such as health care, income supports, housing and employment.
Types of Identification:
- Canadian Birth Certificates
- Canadian Citizenship Cards (only if the document is lost)
- Records of Landing
- Canadian Marriage Certificates (if necessary to get SIN Card)
- Ontario Health Cards
- Delayed Statement of Birth
- Assist in completing application forms (i.e. birth certificates)
- File/Pay applications for client
- Provide mailing address for clients
- Provide individual support
- Connect individuals with other services
- Access to safe storage of ID
- This program is offered by CCWN in partnership with Community Care of St. Catharines.